Elegant Web Designs Process and Terms and Conditions – EWD Process
1. We ask you to read the steps of ‘EWD Process’. We ask you to pick a desired Package Deal, we then discuss what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, what other details it will include and any other extras. Once all figured out, we write down a quote to leave on that day.
2. If Client is happy and will go through with the website, we will ask you to sign a disclosure statement. This statement includes, that we’ve meet on that date and a 20% deposit for the website initiation is required, this deposit contains the costs towards the website itself, domain name and hosting (unless provided already).
3. We will start designing the website straight away and keep in close contact with you over the coming days. Your Satisfaction is a must!
4. The website will be able to be viewed from a free site we provide, so you can see the progress and tell us, what you think about it.
5. Once finished and you are satisfied with the outcome, you will pay the remainder of the quoted price before the website is aired online.
6. Client will pay by the method agreed upon.
7. Website is online and fully functional.
8. Note any changes after this point, there is a maintenance fee.
If disclosure statement is cancelled without a reasonable agreed upon notice time, Client will be liable to pay for any outstanding costs and work associated with the website.
The Above are the Terms and Conditions.